ADMISSION & APPLICATION
Please complete the online application. After receiving your application and all required documents, the LISA Coordinator will contact you to schedule a meeting for the personal interview and the academic assessement.
Part of our admission procedure are placement tests in English and Mathematics. If your child wishes to attend a LISA Language class, he/she will also sit a French exam. The admissions department will assess your child’s academic suitability as well as evaluate possible options concerning alternative language choices and additional tutoring. If necessary, our IB coordinator will determine the compatibility of the pupil’s academic experience with the IB’s Diploma Program.
Formal Decision on Admission
Our headmaster, coordinators and admission department are involved in processing and managing your application to the Linz International School Auhof. If your application is not accepted at any stage in the admissions process, we shall notify you by email.
Based on vacancy, academic suitability and the personal interview the school’s headmaster together with the LISA coordinator will make a final decision on the admission of the pupil. The LISA coordinator will inform you about the final decision.
Linz International School Auhof admits students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, sexual orientation to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.
- Current report card as well as those from the previous two academic years (translated and notarized if originally not in English or German)
- High School Transcripts (translated into English)
- Attendance and behaviour report or reference letter from the previous school
- Birth certificate of the pupil
- Passport copies of the pupils and parents / legal guardians
- Passport picture of the pupil
- Residential registration form (Meldezettel) of the family